Individual members may also print and mail the 2016-17 NCCCLA Membership Info and Application.
Individual Membership Benefits: Why Join NCCCLA?
- Professional development & training
- Statewide networking with colleagues
- Reduced rates for conferences
- Membership to NCCCLA listserv
- Scholarship and award opportunities
- Leadership opportunities serving on boards or executive offices
- Monthly newsletter with information about events, professional development, trends, and hot topics
Corporate Membership allows up to 2 individuals from a vendor/company to join NCCCLA for $200 per year.
Corporate members may also print and mail the Corporate Membership Application Form.
Benefits of Corporate Membership
- Feature your corporate logo on the NCCCLA website
- Network with library professionals
- Showcase your products to members by presenting in our monthly video (up to two times).
- Enjoy discounts on exhibitor table(s) at NCCCLA conferences
- Presentation time at the conference
- Attend all NCCCLA events at the member rate represented by up to two employees of your business*
*Note: Corporate members have all privileges of active members, but may not hold elected office.