We hope that you will consider joining this very active and vibrant library community. NCCCLA is open to library professionals, paraprofessionals, retirees, library school students, and other community college library advocates. We also offer corporate memberships with added benefits for our vendors.
- Reduced rates for annual conference registration
- Monthly newsletter
- Professional development and training
- Statewide networking with community college colleagues
- Scholarship and award opportunities
- Leadership opportunities
- Professional: $25
- Paraprofessional, retirees, students: $10
- Non-library personnel: $35
- Corporate: $200
NCCCLA offers corporate membership* opportunities for businesses, vendors, and organizations. Corporate membership allows up to two individuals from a company to join NCCCLA for $200 per year.
Note: Corporate members have all privileges of active members, but may not hold elected office.
Benefits of Corporate Membership:
- Feature your corporate logo on the NCCCLA website
- Showcase products to members in the monthly newsletter
- Discounts on exhibitor tables at the annual conference
- Presentation time at the annual conference
- Attend all NCCCLA events at the member rate
- Networking opportunities with library professionals
How to Join NCCCLA
Join by using MemberPlanet:
- Go to our online registration page (opens a new window).
- You will have the option to create an account or log in.
- Log in to your MemberPlanet account.
- In the side navigation bar, click Search.
- Type NCCCLA in the search box, then click the Search button.
- Click the NCCCLA link in the results list.
- Click the Join our Group button.
- Create or edit your Profile information and click Continue.
- Choose your Membership Level and click Continue.
- Enter your payment information and click Pay Now.
View a Google Doc with screen shots and step-by-step instructions (opens a new window) on how to join NCCCLA using MemberPlanet.
Join by Mail:
You also have the option to print and mail an application.
Mail application form and payment to:
Alicia M. Hartley, Treasurer, NCCCLA
Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute
2855 Hickory Blvd.
Hudson, NC 28638
To check your membership status, contact Alicia Hartley at email@example.com
MemberPlanet is NCCCLA’s membership management platform. Our email communications, as well as membership renewal reminders will come from MemberPlanet. When you click the Join or Renew Now button, you will be prompted to complete your membership form and payment into MemberPlanet. If you opt to join via a mailed application, we will input your contact information and membership date into MemberPlanet, so that you can begin to receive NCCCLA communications.
Visit MemberPlanet.com or Login